According to CNN.com there is a slightly healthier way to watch football! Pick and chose which tips you’ll take, but here ya go! VIA CNN.COM:
1. Eat something healthy before the game starts, so you won’t want to eat as much junk DURING the game.
2. Wear a belt or skinny jeans.
3. Alternate between beer and water. It’ll help cut calories, keep you feeling full, and keep you hydrated.
4. If you’re with friends, try to keep the conversation going. You’ll be distracted and won’t eat as much.
5. Go for a walk at halftime, or throw a football around. (Just don’t bring the Yeti with you!)
6. Plan to stop eating at a specific point in the game, like after halftime.