Tired of the same ole dates? I get it, I’ve been married for 4.5 years now and we go through the same thing! Here are ten simple “dates” you can do that we sometimes take for granted!
Straight from Female First:
1. Watching a movie at home.
2. Going for a walk on the beach.
3. Cooking a meal together.
4. Going out for brunch.
5. Going sightseeing in their own city.
6. Going to the zoo.
7. Playing board games.
8. Dancing, even if it’s just in the living room.
9. Going to an art gallery.
10. Having wine and cheese at home.