BATON ROUGE – With expanded criteria paving way for vaccination to many residents across the Capital Area, Ochsner Baton Rouge announces immediate openings for new vaccine appointments.
Eligible community members can make an appointment in the following ways:
- Existing MyOchsner users can log on to schedule.
- If you would like to setup a MyOchsner account, please visit myochsner.org
- Call 844-888-2772.
- Ochsner’s call center is open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vaccination sites are open to anyone regardless of their patient status at Ochsner. The Ochsner Baton Rouge vaccine clinic is open – by appointment only – on the following days for the remainder of this week:
- Wednesday, March 10: – 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Thursday, March 11 – 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday, March 12 – 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday, March 13 – 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
To date, Ochsner has administered more than 200,000 vaccine doses, more than any other healthcare provider in Louisiana. To learn more about Ochsner’s vaccine efforts, please visit ochsner.org/vaccine.